AR / Credit Controller
Parkwest, Dublin 12
Salary: €35,000 - €40,000
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced AR / Credit Control Specialist on a permanent basis.
Candidates with a background within an FMCG organisation would be distinct advantage.
Strong Excel skills are required for his role.
- Opening New Accounts
- Posting and allocating Cash Receipts
- Creating direct debit files
- Calling customers chasing outstanding balances
- Dealing with Customer queries
- Liaising with Sales representatives regarding balances outstanding on customer accounts / orders on hold / collecting cheques
- Checking validity of debit notes received
- Updating Dunnes matching error report
- Daily Banking Submissions on Ulster Bank Facflow
- Invoice Discounting Bank Reconciliation
- Updating Daily Cashflow
- Running Aged Reports
- 5+ years' experience in Credit Control/Accounts Receivable
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to be assertive & understanding
- Ability to work in a high paced dynamic environment
- A reliable & self-motivated individual who can also work towards team goals
- High level of IT proficiency: especially Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Dynamics
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410