Dublin 12 - Permanent
Salary: €33,000 - €36,000 + Benefits
Hybrid Working Model.
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Specialist on a permanent basis.
Candidates with experience using Netsuite and Excel would be a distinct advantage
The client is also offering a hybrid working model.
- Processing accounts payable invoices.
- VAT and Sales Tax Returns.
- Prepare payment runs.
- Liaise with other functions on AP issues; drive towards resolution.
- Monthly Creditor Reconciliations.
- Liaising with Vendors/Suppliers when necessary.
- Reconcile AP at month end.
- Supporting on customer order processing.
- Participate in month end process as required.
- Supporting on Accounts Receivable collections.
- Reconciling and analysing company credit cards and ensuring valid receipts and approval have been received.
- Processing Monthly Mileage and Monthly Expense claims for employees.
- Ad hoc tasks as required to support the Finance function.
- Prepare weekly/monthly sales reports and analyses for some sales teams.
- Back up for other colleagues where necessary.
- Accounting Technician qualified or pursuing Accounting Technician qualification is preferred, but not essential.
- 1-2 years accounts experience is required.
- Advanced Excel ability.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and analytical skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with a track record of delivering effectively.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work to deadlines & to work under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A real team player who works well with colleagues and will develop good relationships with them.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410