Accounts / Payroll Administrator
Dun Laoghaire - Permanent
Start Date: October / November 2021
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts / Payroll Administrator on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to have a strong Bookkeeping & Accounts Payable background.
Experience in payroll would be a distinct advantage
Experience using Sage Micropay, Sage Line 50 and Excel would also be an advantage
- To accept responsibility for specific areas, as specified by the Head of Accounts, to ensure the smooth running of the accounts department.
- To ensure all accounting deadlines are met and that all reports are complete and accurate.
- Management of a property portfolio including invoicing tenants and dealing with ad hoc issues.
- Accounts payable and bank reconciliations, VAT calculations and returns.
- Processing payroll, P30, P35, P60 Returns.
- To be competent using all company computer systems; Micropay Payroll, Sage 50 Payroll, Microsoft Outlook, Excel
- To undertake any special investigation and reports, as requested by the head of accounts.
- Dealing with Creditor Queries
- Preparing Accounts for external auditors
- To attend meetings as and when necessary and to provide management information as requested by the Directors.
- Experience of accounts receivable and payable.
- Experience of office administration and procedures.
- Experience of general bookkeeping procedures.
- Proficiency in relevant computer software.
- Ability to multi-task, work to deadlines, achieve targets and prioritise.
- Excellent Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Team player.
- Customer service skills.