Dublin 12 - Permanent
Start Date: June / July 2020
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Payable candidate on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to have a minimum of 3 years Accounts Payable experience.
Strong Excel skills are required for this role.
Experience using Sage Accounts would be a distinct advantage
- Sort, code and match invoices and prepare for payment
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Ensure all invoices are being approved in a timely manner
- Dealing directly with suppliers on queries daily and working to resolve invoice discrepancies when required
- Reconciling supplier accounts monthly across two companies and multiple currencies and preparation of remittances for scheduled payment runs
- Produce monthly aged report of Accounts Payable
- Ensure that supplier records (company numbers, VAT details and bank details) are kept up to date
- Managing all elements of employee expense processing for two companies
- Reconciliation and posting of monthly credit card spend and ensuring appropriate sign off has been obtained and supporting documentation received
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Assist with month end closing
- Minimum of 3 years accounts payable experience
- Excellent MS Office skills (including MS Excel)
- Sage experience essential
- Excellent numeric, analytical skills and attentiveness to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, and external contacts
- Ability to work diligently, accurately and under pressure
- Ability to multi-task, skill in establishing priorities and managing workloads
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410