Accounts Payable Clerk
Dublin 12 - Permanent
Start Date: March 2019
My client is seeking to appoint an Accounts Payable Clerk on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need have up to 1 years’ experience in a similar role
Experience using SAP or another ERP system would be a distinct advantage
- Keep all accounts up to date and ensure any queries/invoice issues are dealt with immediately.
- Follow up regularly to ensure all processes are efficient and debug all problem transactions, ensure no invoice is left unprocessed for more than 2 weeks.
- Sending invoices out for approval and following up with outstanding approvals every 5 days
- Processing PO, Non PO and Freight invoices on SAP
- Will assist in answering incoming calls for the finance team.
- Assist in the preparing of weekly payment runs. Prepare payment through SAP.
- Arrange for new vendor accounts to be set up on SAP by sending information off to Accounts Payable Vendor Master
- Scan, index, attach to SAP invoices to workflow
- Maintain stock movement with reference to weekly reports and match freight invoices to movement file
- Perform regular Supplier reconciliations
- Discussion with AP Manager on outstanding queries list
- Adhoc reports-unexpected items arising
- Previous experience of SAP is highly advantageous
- Knowledge of accounting transactions
- Ability to deal with high volume of processing
- Experience of inter-company and multicurrency transactions
- Proficient in the use of MS Outlook and Excel
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan. Tel: 045-988500