Accounts Payable Assistant
Naas – Permanent
Hybrid Working (3 days in the office & 2 days at home)
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant on a permanent basis.
Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Experience of using NetSuite would be a distinct advantage.
- Processing Invoices for UK and Ireland divisions.
- Raising PO’s where required.
- Reconciliation of Supplier Statements.
- First escalation point for all Internal & External queries on accounts payable.
- Assisting Account Payable manager as requested.
- Assist in company Credit Card Payments.
- Be familiar with Company’s SHEQ Management System.
- Adhere to the company Right First-Time policy in your daily tasks.
- Adhere to all company policies & procedures including Timekeeping.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in NetSuite or similar software package.
- Experience in financial accounts procedures.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410