Accounts Office Manager
Start Date: June 2019
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Officer on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to have a strong finance background.
They must also have strong people management skills and have the ability to manage a team of 6 staff.
Experience using Sage Line 50 and Sage Micro pay is required for this position
- Oversee month-end closing procedures including the preparation of journal entries, and review of sub-ledger and preparation of GL
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations
- Lodgements to the bank
- Processing payment runs
- Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts
- Prepare audit packs for auditors
- Prepare monthly financial reporting package
- Oversee payroll including coordination with service providers
- Office Management
- Complete other tasks and administrative duties as requested.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Accounting Technician qualification ideally
- Must have Sage Line 50 and Sage Micro-pay experience
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan. Tel: 045-988500