This role is initially being offered on a part-time fixed-term basis, 3 days a week (working days to be confirmed), with
the ability to increase working days/hours during peak periods (September – November).
• Processing income and reconciliation of same on a weekly basis.
• Reconciliation of bank account on a weekly basis.
• Purchase ledger support, including monitoring of purchase orders and purchase invoices.
• Administration support in the preparation and processing of expenses.
• Working with spreadsheets and ensuring accurate data entry of information.
• Accounts receivable functions such as reporting monthly and quarterly sales invoices.
• Liaising with inter departmental teams regarding fee calculations, collections and receipts.
• Assist in other ad hoc duties as required.
Skills and Experience:
• The ideal candidate will be interested in pursuing an accounting qualification.
• The ideal candidate will ideally demonstrate experience in a finance administrative function.
• Excellent attention to detail, understanding of nuances, and time management skills.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and deal with a high volume of tasks in a busy environment.
• Ability to work on own initiative and follow procedures accurately.
• Ability to work as part of a small team delivering high quality work.
• Strong hands-on data entry and administration experience.
• Strong competence in MS Excel (essential).
• Strong IT and technical skills, with experience working on a range of administration systems.
• High degree of aptitude and ability to identify process improvements and implement changes to work
• Experience with Debtors and cash collections (desirable)