Duties & Responsibilities:
• Accounts receivable duties including preparing customer invoices, processing and monitoring incoming payments, dealing with customer queries etc.
• Accounts payable duties including matching invoices to accruals, supplier reconciliations, monthly payment run, dealing with supplier queries etc.
• Online banking, including the managing cashflow of the business.
• Reconciling bank, debtors, and creditors
• Manage and reconcile the TAN account.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts.
• Preparation of annual audit files.
• Posting all relevant revenue journals.
• Foster and maintain strong client relationships.
• Preparation of VAT returns.
• Ad hoc duties on request.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Part Qualified Accountant / Qualified Accounting Technician certification or equivalent.
• 3-5 years’ experience in a similar accounting/office role.
• Experience producing management statements.
• Experience in Azyra or similar accounting package.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a strong level of attention to detail.
• Ability to be flexible, adaptable, and work off own initiative.
• Ability to work as an effective team player.
• Strong IT Skills
What We Offer:
• Attractive Salary.
• Flexibility around working hours.
• Positive working environment with a vibrant atmosphere.