Accounts Assistant/Office Manager:
(Maternity Leave Cover, Full-Time Basis, Duration: 8 Months)
We are currently seeking a Accounts Assistant/Office Manager to cover Maternity leave contract on full time basis Commencing 1st Week of August.
(Part Remote working available) Duration 8 Months.
- Monthly Payroll Ireland, USA, Australia, Journal entries and reconciliations
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers for all Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Prepare VAT, VIES, GST AUD, GST NZD Returns & maintain accurate reconciliation ledgers
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Duties & Functions
- Monthly reconciliation of Staff expense Claims
- Production of Monthly Management Accounts & Variance Analysis reporting
- Weekly Production & Submission of Cashflow Forecasting & Reporting on Actuals
- Office administration and management duties, Maintenance of contracts
- Assisting with Audit preparation at year end
- Other finance duties and tasks as required by the CEO.
- Packing, Processing and Shipping of Daily Sales orders and maintain accurate Sales sheet reporting
Experience / Skills Required:
- Accounting technician qualification is beneficial but not essential
- 2-3 years bookkeeping experience
- Excellent MS Office, Excel skills
- Xero Accounting experience is desirable but not essential
- An ability to multitask whilst prioritizing deadlines
- Track record of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Sets and executes high performance standards.
Demonstrates an energetic, self-motivated, and flexible approach in all matters