- Migrate processes and services to the regional shared service organization
- Direct the day to day shared service PTP operations for the region across captive and outsourced teams, ensuring effective and efficient delivery of services and accurate and timely month end close and corporate reporting.
- Partner with shared services leadership to sustain service operations and establish robust stakeholder management communications and feedback mechanisms to assure effective collaboration.
- Promote understanding of approved process standards.
- Ensure integrity of internal controls, in partnership with the region Compliance and Control Manager.
- Management of the PTP team to ensure resource and competency needs are aligned with current and future shared service organizational requirements. Annual reviews and competency based development plans
- The PTP Regional Director will direct the day to day shared service PTP operations across both captive and outsourced teams, with direct management of the captive PTP team. This individual will be responsible for building the PTP organization, including recruitment and selection of the PTP captive team, supporting design of the PTP processes with the GPM, and partnering with IT in the execution of applicable PTP process harmonization. In the longer term, this individual will serve on the Customer and Process Councils to build relationships and ensure finance operations are aligned with the business objectives.
- Minimum Education
- BS degree in Business, or Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum Experience
- 10 -15 years in PTP arena including end to end Purchase to Pay processes (Sourcing and Procurement Buy Support, Accounts Payable, T&E, Vendor Enablement)
- Experience of project management and program implementation skills
- Multiple ERP landscape expertise required
- Experience managing 3rd party service providers/ outsourcers.
- Preferred Experience
- Experience with E-Invoice and on-line Procurement solutions (e.g. Arriba) a plus
- Lean 6 sigma qualification
- Language Skills: English required, other languages desirable
For more information contact Deirdre on 045 988 500