Ashbourne, Co. Meath
Initial 6 Month Contract
• Managing a number of customer accounts within the department.
• Ordering, delivery and stock management of all components for each account.
• Interpreting and reviewing customer forecasts and requirements to ensure customer demands are fully met, whilst minimising cost.
• Co-ordinating and processing new product developments from conception to approval/order stage.
• Communicating with customers by various methods, ensuring at all times that high standards of customer service are met.
• Liaison with all internal departments, as well as External Sales, Technical Reps, suppliers and finance service centre.
• Ad hoc duties such as project work, processing complaints, resolving invoice queries, etc.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate at all levels.
• Ability to work as part of a team, in a busy office, working to tight deadlines.
• Good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise workload.
• Excellent IT skills – including MS Office. Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills are also essential, in addition to exceptional administrative skills. Numeracy, tenacity and resourcefulness skills are also required.
Due to a high volume of applicants, please submit your CV in word document format and we will contact you if you are successful for this position or for future vacancies. Thank you.