Start Date: ASAP
Experience using Sage Micropay would be a distinct advantage
PAYROLL - EMPLOYEES
- Assist in administering Payroll for group weekly payroll for the company
- Check all timesheets/expenses to ensure accurate and complete
- Process employee pay deductions; employee membership subscriptions and direct debits, pension scheme payments, deductions for Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Provide management reports as required and deal with all stakeholder queries for payroll.
- Prepare and submit accurate payroll payment instructions/files through online banking.
- Prepare and submit monthly tax returns to the Revenue Commissioners and HRMC
- Reconcile assigned payrolls.
- Prepare and submit Central Statistics Office payment returns.
- Ensure all statutory obligations in respect of PAYE / PRSI / Income Levy are adhered to
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in a payroll function with Sage experience
- Experience in Irish/UK Payroll
- Desired: QQI accredited Level 6 qualification (FETAC/HETAC equivalent)
- Good knowledge of legal, audit and statutory regulations as they relate the payroll function.
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent organizational communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team to meet targets and deadlines.
- Desired competencies: Commercial Awareness; Results Oriented; Collaboration; Customer Focus;
For more information contact Damian Ryan on 045 988 500