Permanent Part Time
3 days per week
Location: Dublin 12
- General office administration duties
- Answering phone calls on a daily basis
- Dealing with member’s queries
- Responding to e-mails
- Organising files in the office
- Assisting the Secretary.
- Assisting the Accountant.
- Collecting the daily post and organising it accordingly
- Ordering stationary
- Posting out information to member’s on a daily basis
- Any other relevant duties as may be required
- Have experience in a similar role.
- Be proficient in computer skills, Office, Word, Excel, Power point etc.
- Be able to work on own initiative and as part of a small team.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be fluent in English, both written and oral.