Permanent full time
Location: North Dublin
Knowledge of employment law is essential.
My client is currently seeking a HR Advisor to join their team on a permanent full time basis. The successful candidate will have at least 2-3 years' HR experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Advises guide and support Supervisors/Managers within the Business unit, on a range of HR and Employment Law issues throughout the entire Employee Lifecycle in line with legislation, best practice and company processes and procedures to ensure consistency and fairness within specified and measured
- Effective management of various HR queries and requests for support including complex cases, engaging key stakeholders and developing end to end solutions with expert advice primarily via telephone and email
- Ensure the company is legally protected in all employee related matters, while considering the employee experience and balancing appropriate risk in a commercially-focussed manner
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Managers and service-users Influence and provide timely expert advice to line managers while building capability of line managers, through coaching and specific interventions/escalations
- Identify and implement improvements in employee relations matters in liaison with the Management team
- Assist at various off-site meetings as required
- Keeping up to date with all relevant legislation, current and proposed and carry out research on any HR and/or Employment Law matters as required
- In-depth understanding of and genuine passion for ROI, NI and GB employment law and HR processes and policies
- Knowledge and experience of managing complex cases from an Employee relations perspective right through to RIET.
- Strong credibility, professionalism and ability to influence at a senior level with strong stakeholder management skills
- Superb attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Commercially-focussed and service-driven while balancing a genuine desire to enhance the overal' employee experience
- Collaborative style and good team player
- Ability to manage high workloads and conflicting priorities
- Ability to seek out and identify opportunities for improvement
- Excellent written and verbal English