The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of all HR activities with a particular focus on new colleagues entry into the business. In addition, they will also be involved in the triage of all HR Queries before allocating to the HR team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the front line day-to-day activities and will be the point of contact for all HR Administration queries.
Specific Aptitudes & Responsibilities:
- To ensure that all HR queries are responded to appropriately.
- Dealing with telephone calls/queries and communicating with external and internal personnel in an efficient and professional manner.
- Recruitment and on-boarding administration.
- To ensure that all personnel records are kept updated.
- Preparing induction, training, annual review, annual leave, monitoring sickness & absence reports etc.
- Report generation and distribution in conjunction with the HR Team.
- Aptitude for solving problems and acting on own initiative.
- Strong team player who is highly motivated with a willingness to learn.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and being an effective communicator, able to deal with people at all levels, both within and outside the business.
- Demonstrate good time management skills to effectively manage goals
- 2-5 years experience in a fast-paced HR administration environment
- Excellent writing, interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of IT proficiency and working knowledge of the following packages: Email, Internet, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Previous experience with HRIS Systems will be a distinct advantage.
For more information contact Grace Clifford on 045 988 500