Accounts Payable Specialist - US Multinational - North Co. Dublin
Attractive Salary & benefits package available commesurate with experience
- Processing high volumes of invoices in accordance with set targets
- Managing dispute resolution for AP queries
- Ensuring a high standard of processing metrics and invoice matching
- Working both internally and externally to resolve supplier or stakeholder disputes
- Ducument management
- Assistance with month end closing procedures where required
- MDI activity and 9 step problem solving
- As a minimum, candidates must have 3+ years experience in a similar multinational company environment
- High volume invoice processing and query resolution
- It is desirable that the successful candidate will have a Degree / Diploma in a finance relatyed field, or be a Qualified or Part Qualified accountant.
- Strong systems experience is also essential, and proficiency with ERP systems such as Oracle or SAP is particularly desirable
- Aside from Fluency in English, a second European language is desirable for this position.