Laois - Permanent
Start Date: January 2019
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Manager on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be preparing monthly accounts for the Auditor and also managing the running of the office.
- To manage, control, monitor, find efficiencies, isolate and identify high costs in all areas of the company i.e. machine, truck, vehicle, personal etc.
- Identify vehicles, machines, staff cost per hr, per km, per tonne machine working hr, per job etc.
- Show profit and loss down to each machine, job, employee, department/category of the business (this is controlled to the sage accounts package)
- Price jobs by comparing costs in all area as above
- Write up procedures and keep tasks and agenda up to date.
- IT- Backing up data
- Implement new software package
- Compliance with Revenue, RSA and other Bodies
- Pricing parts and putting up a purchases order
- Wages to include Implement and develop bonus systems to encourage staff to be efficient, productive professional
- Manage the bank accounts – lodgements, Bank rec, foreign exchange etc.
- Revenue – manging and making payments to the revenue.
- Loan applications
- Manage vehicle tracking systems
- Customers and Suppliers invoices ,credit cards
- Making payments and putting up on bank to be authorised
- Inputting and updating Stock that comes from production from machines and sites and reporting on balances
- Meeting tight deadlines in a busy environment and managing the day to day of a small office
- Updating vehicle maintenance records
- 5 year Projections
- 3-4 year experience in a similar role
- Candidates can be part qualified, qualified or qualified by experience
- Experience preparing monthly accounts to P&L and Balance sheet is required
- Good communication skills
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan. Tel: 045-988500