Qualified Accountant - to work with Managing Partner
based in Carlow
Hybrid working week
• Accountancy Practice experience preferably within a small/medium practice.
• Manage clients on own initiative to ensure all jobs are completed in a timely fashion to meet both client and partner/director expectations.
• Planning, execution and completion of audit exempt, audit and soletrader assignments and delivery of completed files alongside relevant partner/director for review in a professional manner.
• Working with and assisting trainee staff of the practice.
• Preparation and filing of Income Tax returns (form 11) and Corporation tax returns(form CT1) for clients of the practice.
• Minimum 2-4 years part qualification experience within Practice
• Computer skills especially in MS Excel and Word
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Knowledge of Surf/Xero an advantage but not necessary