Permanent - Naas
Salary: €40,000 - €45,000
Office Based initially, then Hybrid, once training is completed
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Payroll Specialist on a permanent basis.
Candidates must have a strong background processing high volume payroll.
Strong Excel skills are required for this role.
This role will be office based initially and once training has been completed, hybrid working will kick in
- The successful candidate with be joining a team looking after all aspects of monthly payroll for over 4700 employees
- Processing both hourly and salaried across over 160 locations.
- Working as part of a team of 15 employees
- Responsibilities include controlling new starters, leavers, and all pay related changes for employees and ensuring accuracy of payment.
- Other key tasks include reviewing timesheets to identify and rectify errors, creating reports, submitting returns via ROS, Pension, PRSA, Health insurance, BIK, RPNs, expenses to name a few.
- Multitasking, problem solving, communication, team work, working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- The systems used are Workday, Resourcelink and Smarttime.
- This is an exciting but demanding opportunity with a very broad range of responsibilities all centralised in the one team, where all team members complete all tasks.
- Candidates must have strong Excel skills
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410