- Implement and process payrolls on behalf of key clients accurately, on time and in a compliant manner
- Ensure compliance with all ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 internal policies and procedures, GDPR, KPIs, and other quality control matters
- Provide professional and friendly support to clients and their employees for all payroll related matters
- Be innovative, enthusiastic and proactive in providing clients with impeccable customer service
- Maintain and further develop the relationship with our existing global client base.
- The Ideal candidates will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Experience of Sage Micropay, Megapay or similar, Payroll Journals, CSO Returns, Benefits etc
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel & Outlook
- Excellent time management, administration skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage own processing schedule
- Participate in payroll process improvement projects, efficiencies, automation and systems enhancements
- Participation in projects as requested including system implementation, process reviews, product/service innovation, testing etc.
IPASS Accreditation is essential
2 - 3 years proven experience in a bureau or large volume payroll environment.
Strong Payroll Systems & Excel ability
Salary Negotiable DOE