Part Time Credit Control
Naas - Permanent
Salary: €35,000 - €38,000 Pro Rata
3-4 Days per week
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Credit Controller on a part time basis.
Candidates must have a strong Credit Control background.
The client is looking for someone to work 3 - 4 days per week
Experience using Sage Line 50 would be a distinct advantage
- Management of Debtors ledger of approx. 600 customers.
- Weekly/monthly import of invoices from third party software to Sage.
- Bank entry for EUR and GBP receipts.
- Allocation of customer receipts.
- Follow up on overdue balances and customer queries by telephone & email.
- Emailing of monthly statements.
- Issuing of customer credit notes and month end reporting on credit notes.
- Monitoring of Credit Control Mailbox.
- Reporting on key accounts, overdue balances and potential debtor issues.
- Support finance team with annual audit requirements.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives within the Accounts Team.
- Other ad hoc finance duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Previous experience in a Credit Control position.
- Excellent organization, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
- Knowledge of Sage 50 an advantage.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410