*Professional services desirable
Key responsibilities will include:
- Recording bank transactions on a daily basis.
- Preparing bank lodgements and administering payments.
- Credit control duties that will include contacting clients for payment, issuing statements on a monthly basis.
- Ensuring all purchases invoices are authorised and recorded.
- Receptionist Duties – managing the administration function and all associated duties.
- IT Duties – oversee the IT function in conjunction with external providers.
- Work closely with other departments within the firm to meet reporting deadlines.
- Ensure all work and tasks are done to the highest professional standard within the team.
- Deal with all queries from partners and staff in a timely and professional manner ensuring that all advice provided is in line with agreed company procedures and guidelines.
- To manage other ad hoc projects as appropriate.
Key requirements will include:
- Minimum of 7-8 years working in a similar office environment is essential.
- Third level Business Studies qualification preferable.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and perform well under time constraints and with frequent interruptions.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Access, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to prepare detailed reports and presentations for senior management on a weekly basis.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and confident with the ability to work as part of a team.
For further information contact Joanne Phelan on 045 988 500