Naas, Co. Kildare
- Live the clients Mission, Vision and Values.
- Employee Relations – conduct investigations, disciplinary hearings, & grievance hearings, in line with Company policy. Strong experience with exposure to handling ER cases at all levels. Support & advise Line Managers in relation or employee issues. Support with employee services and counselling through the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP). Ensure compliance to Employment Law, i.e. work permits etc.,
- Compensation & Benefits – Administration of Company pension and complete benefits suite. Review, update and administration of benefits pack and discount scheme.
- Absence Management – Liaise with Risk & Liability Manager to support Work Related Injuries. Follow up with team members on Long Term Absence and support through Welfare meetings. Manage sporadic absence through attendance monitoring. Co-ordinate OHA & Company doctor appointments.
- Performance Management – support Line Managers with performance concerns. Management of Probation review and Performance appraisal system.
- Training & Development – work in collaboration with the Recruitment team and Training & Development team, to facilitate Induction of all new employees, ensuring development of an employee orientated company culture.
- Retention & Employee Engagement – support Line Managers with the Retention Strategy. Manage the leaver process, conducting exit interviews as required. Compile weekly & monthly associate trends. Administer all retention initiatives and manage the annual calendar of events. Management of internal communications, employee forum, Newsletters.
- HRIS Administration: Report writing & development, systems administration & systems configuration of in-house HRIS system (Softworks). Lead role for all systems development projects.
- General -
o Maintain strict confidentiality in relation to team members & service users
o General administration within the department
o Create, update and maintain employee personnel files in line with applicable legal requirements, i.e. GDPR & HIQA
o Administer & support employee health and safety, welfare & wellness
o Develop, update & maintain policies & procedures
o Compliance to regulatory
o Participate in developing & achieving department goals & objectives
o Participate in development & implementation of succession planning
o Participate in administrative, team & other meetings as necessary, as a representative of the HR department
o Identify opportunities and recommend changes to increase performance, reduce cost, and positively impact metrics through analytical approaches, including the tracking of key data and analysing trends in Human Resources, Recruitment, and the broader HR team
o Development of an employee orientated company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance
- Excellent overall demeanour.
- Effective verbal and written communication and IT skills.
- Good aptitude for learning.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good planning and decision-making skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work to deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to empathise with and understand the needs of others.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Reliability and flexibility.
- Self-motivated/self-starter team player.
- A strong desire to be ones best.
- Knowledge of standards and legislation relevant to the area.
- Prior HR experience, prior HR administrative experience an advantage
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of technology required to complete the role
- HR qualification (advantage)
- CIPD Qualified (advantage)
- Full Clean Drivers licence
- Genuine respect and empathy for diversity and individuality.
- Responsible and mature approach to work.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to adapt to new environments.
- Experience of / with people with additional and/or complex needs
- Enthusiastic, proactive self-motivator who can provide holistic supports of the highest quality.
- Self-driven with proven record of achievement.
- Ability to set high personal standards of performance and delivery of desired results.
Salary: €35,000 - €40,000 depending on experience