Office Administrator in Dublin 12. Permanent, full time role. Fully office based. Early finish on Fridays.
- Supporting the accounts team and site team with administrative requirements where necessary.
- Ad hoc / general administrative activities as required; including but not limited to management of office equipment, stationary, office supplies, stock room supplies.
- Reconciliation of Delivery Dockets, PO’s etc
- Maintaining training logs / renewals for all Safety Courses / Certificates and collating training records for all site-based employees.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety documentation is up to date and filed.
- Assisting with Telephone system / Reception duties
- Prepare Quotations, input Supplier Invoices where required.
- Co-ordinate with service desk i.e. log call-outs
- At least 2-3 years office administration experience
- Strong MS Office skills i.e. MS Word / Outlook / Excel (v-look ups, pivot tables etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to prioritize important projects and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and ambitious
- Ability to learn new systems
- Attention to detail
- Fluency in English