Job Title: Project Accountant
Reporting to: Financial Controller
Overview of the Position:
This is a comprehensive finance role reporting directly to the Financial Controller.
This role would suit a highly flexible, energetic, outgoing personality.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate high levels of initiative as well as being accurate and have the ability to work to targets
and achieve deadlines.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Responsibilities associated with this role include, but are not limited to the following:-
• Finance lead on the implementation of the “Information Improvement Project”
• Initial priority is to review current financial reporting requirements with the aim of creating a suite of automated reports for the business using newly acquired reporting tool.
• Liaising with our IT partners to bring automation / efficiency to our reporting processes
• Assist in the automation of Month End Finance Process
• Consult closely with our Sales/Marketing department to assess their appropriate reporting
requirements. Design and implement these reports into the business.
• Work closely with our production teams to identify key information to assist in the
improvement of efficiency in the Plant and assisting in creating a suite of automated reports
to aid the daily/weekly/monthly monitoring of progress.
• Review other area’s of the business to identify and implement reporting improvements
ensuring effective and efficient information is available from the most appropriate system.
• Ad hoc project work
• Qualified Accountant - FCCA / MIATI / CIMA
• 3 years experience working within FMCG
• Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet targets and deadlines
• Ability to work autonomously while operating in a team environment.
• Good working knowledge of SAP
• Good team player with ability to multi-task
• Excellent analytical and problem solving ability
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• MS Office/Excel Expertise