- Support the HR People Agenda including developing colleague engagement through various initiatives and surveys.
- Good HRIS systems experience.
- Advise, coach and support Line manager and operations through investigations, disciplinary and grievance meetings, ensuring fair procedure and compliance with legislation at all times.
- To support management at multi-site locations.
- Management and reporting of HR KPI’s on a monthly basis.
- Updating Company policies and procedures when required.
- Communicate and respond to employee’s queries in a friendly and timely manner.
- Prepare reports for management and leadership team when required.
- Answering or making phone calls regarding HR issues, from/to managers, colleagues, etc.
- Degree in HR or related discipline desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Good technical competencies including MS Office suite
- Enthusiastic and willingness to learn
- Strong employee relations experience
- Full clean driving licence.
To apply please submit your CV via word or call 045897733