Based in North Dublin
- Provides essential support in the implementation of Owens & Minor European HR initiatives and projects.
- Manages European data requests & maintains accurate and up to date reports.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records on the company-training portal.
- Communicates and coordinates mandatory company training modules across the European business.
- Employee Relations - ad hoc; assisting with note taking, case management & file management.
- Assists with onboarding and maintains employee records.
- Administers and processes paperwork for performance reviews, salary increases, internal promotions and offer letters.
- Conducts & reports on exit interviews
- General HR Administration and file management.
- Maintains and monitors HR related reports
- Relevant HR degree or equivalent.
- 1-2 years experience working in a busy Human Resources Department is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills.
- Ability to deal with information in a confidential manner.
- Well-developed conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Strong excel skills.
To apply for this role please submit your CV via word document or call 045-897733