- Management of invoice processing and supplier queries.
- Management and administration of Medius invoice processing system.
- Liaise with various departments to obtain approval on invoices.
- Resolving account differences and queries with supplier.
- Management and administration of mobile phone bill getting users added or removed from the invoicing
- Management of the accounts payable email.
- Management of employee expense claims system Concur.
- Set up new employees on Concur and weekly processing of employee expense claims.
- Request and reconcile accounts payable statements on a monthly basis.
- Prepare month end accruals.
- Ability to manage multi-currency invoices.
- Taking payment requests and ensuring the account is reconciled for payment to be processed.
- Set up and maintenance of supplier data within AX Dynamics ERP system.
- Provide cover on banking when required.
- Daily Bank reconciliations for 10 bank accounts in local and foreign currency.
- Setup payments on Bank of America banking system.
- Update supplier bank details on Bank of America online banking.
- Transfer funds between bank accounts from foreign Currency to Euro.
- Work with treasury when applicable on cash flows.
Skills, qualifications, and attributes:
- A basic knowledge of bookkeeping principles would be an advantage.
- Strong IT skills with knowledge & experience in MS office and Excel.
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX would be an advantage.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to be flexible and work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills with high attention to detail.
- You will enjoy working in a small team, come with a positive can-do attitude and have experience of at least 2-3 years in a similar role
Office Based (With come flexibility to be agreed locally)
Salary €35,000 - 38,000
Benefits: Pension, VHI, 23 Days Annual Leave