Rathcoole – Permanent
Salary: €35,000 - €38,000
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Credit Controller on a permanent basis.
Candidates must have a strong Credit Control background with the ability of taking ownership of the Debtors Ledger.
Strong Excel skills are required for this role.
- Maintaining a strict control environment
- Weekly Ledger Analysis including target planning
- Reducing and maintaining debt within agreed targets and deadlines
- Monitoring and adjusting credit insurance limits
- Processing Credit Insurance Claims
- Completing reconciliation of customer accounts
- Dealing with inbound queries for customers
- Proposing solutions and suggestions to improve work practices and processes
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction at all times
- Escalating accounts for resolution where barriers cannot be removed
- Risk assessment reports on new account customers, analyse reports and determine credit worthiness and terms
- Processing credit notes
- Maintain Debtors Ledger
- Complete monthly cash reconciliations
- Compile monthly statements and post
- Negotiate and implement payment plans
- Resolution of returned unpaid cheques or direct debits
- Produce hold reports & contact customers for payment in order to release orders
- Liaise with Sales Representatives and Customer Services when necessary
- Minimum of 3 years Credit Control client facing experience.
- Must have experience working directly with customers and following up with payments, etc..
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and inspiring individual with ability to drive a results orientated team
- Strong communicator with a tactful manner and assertive with a calm disposition.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410