Dublin 12 - Permanent
Salary: €36K - €40K
Start Date: September / October 2021
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Credit Controller on a permanent basis.
Candidate must have at least two years relevant experience.
Strong Excel skills are required for this role.
- Actively pursue outstanding monies across ledger of varied customers’ accounts
- Adhere to credit terms on each of the accounts
- Prepare rolling weekly updates to share with team for collections
- Post bank and cheque payments to the system and allocation of same
- Prepare documents and files for the Directors and Financial Controller to review
- Investigation and raising of credit notes
- Liaise with sales reps and customers in relation to queries
- Monthly reconciliation of debtor accounts
- Management of the process of new credit accounts
- Update credit insurance limits on a monthly basis for changing requirements
- General and Ad Hoc Credit related matters
- At least two years prior industry experience working with credit control/accounts receivable, preferably within the construction industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Demonstrated pro-active, practical & Flexible approach to work
- Ability to prioritise tasks and use discretion to multitask accordingly
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adhere to strict reporting deadline.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentational skills.
- High level of MS excel and by nature be methodical and organised
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410