Financial Accountant - Louth
• Responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts to tight reporting deadlines
• Monthly / quarterly balance sheet account reconciliations in line with SOX Controls
• Assist in the annual departmental and company budgets and forecasts
• Responsible for documenting, monitoring and implementation of controls across the organization
• Assist with Company Internal Audit (SOX Controls), External Audit requirements and Tax/VAT audits
• Develop or modify new or existing reports based on business line management requirements and requests.
• Managing the company’s taxation exposure in conjunction with country fiscal representatives - Sales in over 22 countries and the VAT exposure of same.
• Testing of new IT systems and upgrades – Oracle Upgrade / New Tax Software
• Financial reporting and Compliance across several jurisdiction’s (US, German, French, Tunisia).
• Qualified accountant: ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent;
• Minimum of 3 years PQE.
• Excellent interpersonal, motivational and management skills;
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with particular emphasis on planning, working to tight deadlines
• Ability to take direction and work independently;
• Proficient in Microsoft office , intermediate to advanced excel and access skills essential;
• Experience of working with Oracle ERP System or other similar system;
• Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills