Naas - Permanent
Salary: €35-40K + Benefits
Start Date: January 2022
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to have strong Management Accounts experience.
Experience within a commercial and manufacturing background would be a distinct advantage
Strong Excel skills are required for this role.
- Timely and accurate preparation of monthly management accounts
- Monthly cashflow forecasting
- Provide back-up support for UK & Ireland companies
- Support projects and analytical reviews across the business, as required
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Update & reconciliation VAT returns
- Intercompany transactions reconciliations
- HRI control account review and preparations
- Act as a local control point for the Group HR & Payroll function
- Support business-wide projects, as required
- Filing and general administration
- Office management support to the Ireland Management team
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA, with technical experience to ensure accounting diligence, accuracy & integrity.
- Manufacturing or Scientific expertise & experience, understanding of standard costings and variance investigation beneficial
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (particularly MS Excel & MS Teams).
- Inquisitive and able to see beyond what is currently in place and to spot potential risks and flaws in process and procedures.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight processing cycles for both accounting and payroll processes.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410