Senior Financial Accountant
12 Month Contract ( Maternity Leave)
Based in Parkwest, Dublin 12
Reporting to CFO
• Preparation and reporting of the monthly management accounts including review of variance analysis.
• Assist in the preparation of annual financial statements for audit.
• Preparation of bi-monthly VAT returns and annual RTD return.
• Review and approval of bank payments.
• Month end reconciliations.
• Assist with annual audit.
• Escalation point for accounts receivable and accounts payable queries.
• Daily oversight of the finance function.
• Assist with ad hoc projects.
• Liaise with other departments to ensure that all queries have been resolved in a timely manner
• Any other ad hoc duties as they fall due.
• ACA/ACCA qualified
• A team player with excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks.
• Good knowledge of excel.
• Previous experience in a similar role will be looked on favourably.
• Experience in financial leasing and/or motor industry would be looked on favourably.