Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a Buying Administrator in Co. Kildare.
This is an 11-month contract with likelihood of extension.
Hybrid once training is completed
Monday - Friday, 8am - 4.30pm
- Order products assigned, monitor stock levels, provide forecast and give feedback to the Regional Director/Manager on any issues.
- Receive and send data via bulletin, email and fax to National and all relevant departments.
- Action Emergency Withdrawals and keep all relevant departments informed.
- Check invoices for goods and services in the area of responsibility following company procedures.
- Maintain an efficient and well organised filing system for the department.
- Ensure that all documentation in the area of responsibility is archived orderly for correct period.
- Maintain and controls the stock of calibrated temperature probes for stores as per the legal requirements.
- Arrange products to be analysed by external bodies as required.
- Respond to customer complaints within the area of responsibility where required.
- Ensure the security of any documentation and electronic data in the area of responsibility.
- Maintain appropriate backups and logs for data in the area of responsibility.
- Train other employees where appropriate.
- Ensure the information required regarding Regional Buying of products is maintained.
- Processes price card orders received from stores.
- Recall damaged/ faulty stock to the distribution centre and arrange for collection/ credit from suppliers.
- Previous buying administration experience highly preferential
- Strong general administration skills
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written
- Strong numeracy and data analysis; key requirement when placing orders for large volumes of stock
- Team Player