Management Accountant - West Dublin. Permanent
Our client is recruiting a Management Accountant to be based in their offices in West Dublin
Management Accountant Construction industry experience is desirable though not essential. However you must have experience of retentions receivable and payable and RCT returns.
Some duties and responsibilities will include:
• Working with the current team to manage the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as cash flow, invoicing, debtors and creditors
• Track costs, capacity and efficiencies to ensure cash flow is managed efficiently
• Engage with suppliers and sub-contractors to negotiate terms, discounts, rebates etc.
• Manage working capital and external finance
• Liaise with Estimating department to ensure production and order book are aligned
• Provide monthly and quarterly financial forecasts
• Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
• Implement methods and systems for minimising financial risk to the company
• Liaise with senior management to assist with long-term and short-term decision making
• Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
• Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
• Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
• Preparation of month end statements
• Credit Card reconciliations
• Liaising with the Auditors
• Handling telephone enquiries
• Assisting the team with month end closing off
• Preparation of RCT, VAT, and P30 returns and reconciliations
• Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation We look forward to hearing from you if you feel that you have what it takes to make a positive contribution to our fast-growing business!