• Ownership for our Irish entity including management accounts, contract reporting,
managing supplier/sub-contractor ledgers and those payment runs, and ensuring full tax
compliance for the company.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts including review and preparation of monthly
reconciliations and journals. Assisting with the consolidation of these entities into our main
• Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts and providing monthly commentary on
• Responsible for the preparation and or review of tax reporting for Revenue (VAT, RCT/CIS,
• Review of AP ledger and preparation of bi-weekly and monthly payment files.
Review and sign-off of work prepared by junior staff (bank rec’s, supplier rec’s, aged
debtors reviews etc)
• Acting as co-lead on our accounting software, resolving queries as they come in from
staff and liaising with the IT support team as required.
• Ad Hoc duties as and when required. (staff expense reviews, staff training – excel, ad-hoc
Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA) with 4+ years PQE Industry experience within a fast
paced office environment.
• Previous management accounting and forecasting experience is essential.
• Experience in supervising and reviewing other team member’s work.
• Experience in making day to day decisions for the accounts team.
• Strong numeracy and report writing skills.
• Strong MS Office skills and ability to use various Financial/IT packages.
• Ability to critique and identify gaps in financial information.
• Strong accounting knowledge with an ability to develop and implement process
improvements across the company.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to build & maintain effective relationships with