Senior Finance Manager - Kildare
Reports to: Head of Finance
Managing a team of 13 people, this person will be responsible for the finance function of a number of business within the group, including operations in the UK and Germany. They will also be involved in the operational and strategic side of the business, working with the Head of Finance and CFO, in an organisation constantly looking to expand.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of the finance function, including cost accounting
- Understanding of business performance, ability to review costs and challenge local management
- Business planning, budgets and forecasting
- Preparing financial and management information reports on a regular basis for senior management review
- Manage treasury function across the business including foreign exchange management
- Overall responsibility for statutory reporting, audit and compliance
- Managing an experienced team of 13, including financial accountants and AP/AR and lead their development.
- Ad hoc project work and financial analysis as required, assisting the Head of Finance and wider business team across all companies in the group
Experience required for role
Knowledge and understanding of monthly management accounts, KPI Reporting, budgeting, forecasting and group reporting in a busy manufacturing environment for a large company.
Competencies required for role
- High levels of motivation, enthusiasm and ambition
- Flexibility and determination to meet all reporting deadlines
- Experience working in a senior finance role
- Ability to work with and challenge local management on business performance
- Comfortable being hands on in finance as well as having the commercial awareness to drive the business
Specific I.T skills and level (Advanced)
Excellent Excel skills with the ability to analyze and manipulate data to meet reporting requirements, ideally with some knowledge of PowerBI capabilities. Knowledge of an ERP System such as Microsoft Navision or Business Central would be an advantage.
A qualified accountant, ACCA,CIMA , ACA with at least 3-5 years PQE.