This role will be primarily responsible for assisting with the financial management of a large divisional unit within the company
Working closely with the Snr Finance Manager, and key operational mangers, this role will have direct responsibility for the preparation of key financial statements and business profitability analysis for review by the Snr Finance Manager. Elements of the role will require external / customer facing interaction.
In addition, the role holder may be required to carry out such additional duties as may be reasonably requested by the Senior Management.
• This role reports directly to Snr Finance Manager
• Ensure EOM reporting deadlines are met in accordance with dnata catering requirements
• Preparation of Profit and Loss statements for review by Snr Finance Manager
• Review of Balance Sheets to determine account balances with anomalies, and complete actions required addressing those anomalies.
• Provide weekly / monthly variance analysis and commentary on significant variances from budget and from previous months actual
• Prepare weekly / monthly financial Summary Reports for Management and Customers
• Post month end accounting journals
• Assist with the annual budget & forecasting process
• Assist with the annual statutory audit process
• Perform monthly and ad hoc Reporting
• Attend and participate in audits at Units
• Assist with implementing changes in the departmental function as dictated by the business needs.
• CIMA, ACCA or ACA Part Qualified
• 1 to 2 years business analysis or financial management experience.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Strong technical accounting skills.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Ability to multitask and manage your time efficiently.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an analytical and methodical approach.