Ballymount, Dublin 22
Salary: €40,000 - €45,000
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Assistant Accountant on a permanent basis.
Strong systems and Excel skills are required for this role.
- Support period end close activities and accounts preparation, including P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Assist in balance sheet reconciliations.
- Support bank reconciliation processes.
- Assist in payroll preparation and cashflow monitoring.
- Generate reports in conjunction with financial accountants and the finance director.
- Support the preparation of Statutory Accounts for individual entities.
- Timely provision of information on ad hoc requests to various stakeholders
- Involvement in continuous improvement initiatives and various projects within the finance team.
- On path to become Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA), preferably with at least 5-8 exams completed already.
- Previous accounts assistant level experience within a busy environment.
- The ability to interact and communicate effectively with management and other departments in the organisation will be important to the role.
- Strong commercial awareness and good business acumen.
- Ensure accurate completion and punctual submission of reports and information as requested, based on numerical analysis and other relevant methodologies.
- Build effective relationships within the business and with external parties as required
- Excellent communications skills, interacting confidently with others
- The ability to multi-task is critical to carrying out the role
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410