Accounts Receivable Administrator
Sandyford - Permanent
Salary: €35,000 - €38,000
Office Based - Potential of Hybrid after probation
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Receivable Administrator on a permanent basis.
Candidates must have previous experience in an Accounts Receivable / Credit Control role.
Strong Excel skills are required for this position.
- Responsible for all aspects of debtor collections, including managing and escalating ageing debtors.
- Preparing and communicating customer statements, agreeing payment commitments.
- Resolving Customer queries via phone or e-mail in a timely manner, liaising with Sales, Service and Parts Departments.
- Posting all customer receipts, ensuring remittances advices are received and resolving any discrepancies.
- Raising Credit/Debit Notes where necessary, with the appropriate approval.
- Manage the master receipts spreadsheet daily with all bank payments.
- Responsible for daily lodgments for all Cash, Bank Drafts, etc. received.
- Liaising with Accounts Payable team to ensure Accounts Payable invoices relevant to Customers are processed efficient to Ensure that Accounts Receivable payments are not delayed.
- Raising Journals for Bank Reconciliation and for Month-End purposes.
- Reconciling warranty credit notes received.
- Reconciling Credit Card expense payments with VAT receipts where appropriate and posting to the system.
- Any other Ad hoc duties and projects as appropriate.
- Previous experience within an Accounts Receivable role (debt collection / management)
- Accounting technician or similar qualification would be desirable
- Ability to work on your own initiative, prioritise and manage a number of issues simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to contribute as a member of a team, to work collectively to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent administrative, organisational and numeric skills, including competency in MS Excel, IT systems and accounting packages.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410