Accounts Payable Administrator - 9 Month contract
Responsible for maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the accounts payable processes and handling all AP activities. The role will report directly to the Accounts Payable Team Leader
The role will be responsible for daily processing of all Accounts Payable invoices, monitoring any transactional issues, resolving disputes, creditor’s reconciliations, customer services, MDI (Manage for Daily Improvement) and liaising with the AP leader on projects.
- Processing a high volume of invoices in accordance with the daily targets
- Ensuring excellent quality in processing metrics and invoices matching.
- Managing dispute resolution for AP queries
- Liaise both internally and externally to solve supplier or stakeholder disputes.
- Opening and distribution of post within AP department.
- Document Management.
- Assist in month end close where required.
- Assist with monthly payment runs where required.
- Other ad-hoc duties at the request of the AP Leader.
- Providing support and cover to other team members in relation to processing, dispute and GRNI tasks
- MDI Activity and 9-Step problem solving
- Minimum three years relevant experience in an Accounts Payable environment in a multinational company.
- Experience in high volume transaction processing
- Degree/Diploma in the financial field/ Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant ACCA/CIMA