Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure timely and accurate processing of invoices.
• Liaising with operations on invoices queries.
• Supplier account reconciliations.
• Assist with weekly payment runs.
• Assist in managing the AP email inbox and responding to queries in a timely manner.
• Make recommendations and suggestions to improve the quality of invoice processing
procedures and look for ways to streamline and improve efficiencies.
• Ad-hoc finance projects as they arise.
• To support the development & implementation of initiatives that will enhance the overall
efficient operation of the finance function.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience of working in a busy office environment.
• 1-2 years of experience in an Accounts Payable role.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Have excellent verbal and written English with the ability to communicate effectively across
all departments within the company.
• Excellent organisational and teamwork skills.
• Professional and focussed approach.
• Proactive “Can Do” attitude.
• Good Microsoft Office Skills: with strong word and excel skills.
• Flexible and adaptable to change.
• Continuous strive for excellence through process improvement practices
Hybrid Working 2 days per week