Part Qualified Accountant
Lucan - Permanent
Salary: €40,000 - €43,000
Hybrid Working Model
My client is recruiting for a Part Qualified Accountant on a permanent basis.
This role will suit someone that is studying towards their professional exams.
Strong Systems and Excel skills will be required for this role.
The client operates a hybrid working model.
- Support the preparation of quarterly & monthly Management Accounts for a number of sites in accordance with tight deadlines
- Responsible for period end routines and journal entries across multiple sites
- Preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations and Group Reporting
- Weekly cash office controls
- Revenue return preparation & submission in accordance with Revenue deadlines
- Complete interim & year end audits in accordance with tight deadlines acting as a point of contact for auditor queries
- Identify and assess risks and inefficiency throughout the business
- Act as a point of contact for store queries
- Other Ad Hoc duties on request
- Part Qualified Accountant studying for membership of a professional body e.g. ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- 2 years experience working in finance function
- Ambitious self-starter with positive attitude, committed to pursuing a career in accountancy and a desire to progress within the organisation
- Hard working and ambitious
- Attention to detail with strong financial and analytical skills
- Ability to demonstrate experience in working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to plan and prioritise workloads to agreed deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the business
- Ability to demonstrate strong initiative and an achievement orientated approach to results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, especially with respect to large data sets
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410