Part Qualified Accountant
Tallaght - Permanent
Salary: €40,000 - €42,000
Office Based Role
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Part Qualified Accountant on a permanent basis.
Candidates must have a minimum of three years' relevant experience and be working towards a professional qualification.
Strong Excel skills are required for this role.
- Providing general accounting assistance including reviewing and analysing detailed information.
- Preparation and posting month end journals including accruals and prepayments.
- Prepare and analyse month end management accounts to meet deadlines
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts.
- Process payroll.
- Assist AP function to ensure all costs are being captured and PO book is maintained.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns, Vies reports and Intrastat reports.
- Completion of CRO surveys.
- Prepare and distribute weekly and monthly sales reports
- Assist with monthly and annual stock takes
- Assist with yearend process and annual audit.
- Support Finance Manager and provide cover of team members as required.
- Undertake any other duties as considered by the company to be within the scope of the role of Part Qualified Accountant.
- 3 years’ experience working in a fast-paced accounting and finance environment.
- Enthusiastic individual that is eager to learn and adapts well to change.
- Currently pursuing a professional accounting qualification.
- Someone that works very well as part of a team and takes direction but can also use own initiative when necessary.
- Conscientiousness about deadlines with complete commitment to accuracy, honesty, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and other IT skills.
- Financial Reporting skills
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410