Carlow - Permanent
Salary: €35,000 - €40,000
Office Based Role
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Assistant on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role.
A good understanding of Excel will be required for this role.
Experience within the Construction Industry would be a distinct advantage
- Daily management and recording of construction accounts payable, creditor reconciliations
- Updating internal reports and liaising with the Site Foreman and QS
- Review subcontractor invoices, update register, prepare RCT contracts and submit payments on ROS
- Bank Reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements
- Liaising with external Auditors as required
- Holiday cover for payroll processing and weekly revenue reports
- Ensure all Accounting deadlines are met and all reports are complete and accurate
- Other Ad-hoc duties as required by management
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong numerical skills with particular attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team Player
- Proficient in Sage Line 50 Accounts, Sage Micropay, TMS, Microsoft Outlook and strong Excel skills
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410