Kilcock - Permanent
Hybrid Working Model
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
Candidates must have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Strong Excel skills would be required for this position.
- You will work across multiple entities carrying out both accounts payable and accounts receivable activities. This is an ever changing and really fast paced role with frequent payment runs, ad hoc tasks including setting up new suppliers, dealing with supplier queries, bank recs and more.
- Posting of all invoices
- You will be responsible for AP month end reconciliations which includes maintenance and review of aged payables listings.
- You will be responsible for managing the AR process including chasing outstanding invoices and building relationships with our customers.
- Develop and improve our P2P process through using our ERP system to its full potential.
- Continuous improvement is at the heart of everything we do – we strive to make improvements to increase efficiency and to the quality of our information.
- Preparation of weekly cashflows
- Assist in the preparation of month end accounts.
- Prepare for and support the statutory audit.
- 1-2 years account payable experience in a face paced environment
- Enthusiastic, ambitious and flexible team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong business and commercial skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise tasks.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of Dynamics 365 Business Central a strong advantage
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410