Dublin 22 - Permanent
Salary: €25,000 - €30,000
Start Date: September 2021
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Administrator on a permanent basis.
Experience using SAGE would be a distinct advantage
- Creating invoices in a timely manner in SAGE.
- Checking details on reports to ensure jobs are billed correctly.
- Sending invoices to Customers in line with individual requirements.
- Dealing with Customer queries and resolving same.
- Sending Customer statements and querying any overdue payments.
- Processing Supplier invoices in a timely manner.
- Input of Supplier invoices and credit notes into SAGE.
- Checking Supplier statements and preparing Supplier bimonthly payment runs.
- Dealing with Supplier queries and resolving same.
- Assist with month end accounts.
- Preparation of Bank reconciliations.
- Monthly reporting and ensure deadlines are hit.
- Closely assist Financial Manager.
- You must have experience of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- You will have good experience and knowledge of the SAGE accounts package.
- Experience working with Purchase Orders and GRNs (Goods Received Notes).
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite especially Excel.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good work ethic.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410