Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a permanent, and full time Service Manager in Dublin 12.
Salary up to €50,000, DOE
• Management of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) visits with clients and engineers to include scheduling, planning, reporting, and billing.
• Management of reactive calls and arranging service support.
• Creating project records on Sage and FM Software, and maintaining accurate records of work.
• Placing orders with suppliers utilising Sage 50 Accounts software for materials/stock and services
• Process completed reports for PPM visits and call out visits.
• Resolve/escalate any follow up visits/repair quotations.
• Detailed reports must be checked for accuracy and completeness and forwarded to clients in a timely manner with records kept.
• Ensuring all works relating to FM services are processed efficiently
• Renewal of Annual Contracts.
• Preparing quotations for FM Clients.
• Preparation and review of cost reports and billing information for submission to accounts department.
• Weekly and Monthly reporting to clients and management.
• To up sell to all clients, identifying their needs and ensuring a good relationship is maintained.
• To engage new clients in Maintenance Contracts.
• To sell additional services to existing clients.