MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversea collections on Debtors ledger.
- Strong collection practises on over 600 live customers.
- Collection practises by phone and email.
- Resolving customer queries in a timely manner.
- Escalate queries to manager and internal departments.
- Support manager in credit reviews.
- Monthly reports / reviews on collections.
- Manage Cash Flow reports.
- Collection of Custom duty charges/large volume.
- Cash posting/allocations to SAP system and reconcile to bank.
- Support and cover other members of the team.
- Be a support and back up to the Credit Manager.
- No less than 5 years experience in credit control.
- Experience of dealing with a large customer base.
- Proficient in excel and word.
- SAP knowledge an advantage
- Methodical with excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive & effective communicator.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Energetic & Self Motivated
- Team Player with a can-do attitude
- Flexible and adaptable
Company based in North County Dublin
Own Transport is needed to reach company location
Salary € DOE
Hybrid Working: 1 day working from home available after probation period.
Benefits: KPI Bonus, Pension, 25 Days Annual Leave