Practice Accountant needed for expanding practice.
Due to further expansion, we currently have an opportunity for an individual to join our Senior Accounting and audit team. We are seeking a person who is confident in the delivery of payroll, bookkeeping, Annual accounts, Tax and Audit. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to develop further technical skills by working alongside other qualified accountants and with external training.
• Maintenance of ongoing bookkeeping services for a portfolio of clients across all industry sectors in a fast-paced environment
• Development and support of client relationships
• Manage a small team of juniors.
• Manage a portfolio of clients of all sizes.
• Preparation of Financial Statements
• Preparing tax returns including Income tax, VAT, Corporation and simple CGT .
• Dealing with client and Revenue queries
• Involvement in promoting the firm and growing the client base
• Willing to oversee and coach students or other team members
• Ad hoc responsibilities
The ideal person must have a facility to work remotely on a temporary basis with fast broadband and privacy. The position is based in our offices in Co kildare but after the probationary period a hybrid option would be available if preferred.
• Accounting Public Practice: 3 years (Required)
• Professional Accountancy Qualification
• Must have accounting degree and a professional qualification
• Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills
• Comfortable dealing with clients directly
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Highly organised and ability to manage and meet all deadlines
• Self-motivated and capable of recommending improvements in internal processes
• Ability to work in a team environment and support team colleagues
• Actively seeks out opportunities for professional development
• Excellent skills in the use of accounts & office software, for example RAP, Quickbooks Online, Surf, XERO, and other payroll packages including Thesaurus, Brightpay and ROS
• Working with a great and friendly team
• Limited working remotely opportunities
• Membership and CPD Options
• Company pension scheme
• Bonus scheme
• Personal growth opportunities
• Company events
• Free parking