Recruitment Administrator, Dublin 11
6 month contract - view to permanency
- Consulting with managers to understand staff requirements and specific job objectives.
- Posting job descriptions on job boards, company website, social media etc.
- Source candidates by using databases and social media.
- Evaluate and screen CV’s / Job applications.
- Conduct phone, Skype and/or in-person interviews.
- Contact new employees and organize training and induction.
- Ensuring legislation requirements are met.
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires.
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods.
- Attend job fairs and careers events specified in Recruitment Strategy.
- To assist in producing HR management information, statistics, and reports within agreed time frames.
- Responsible for updating and recording the candidate's status via ATS platform throughout the recruitment process.
- To keep up to date with all relevant HR developments within the industry.
- Recording and measuring relevant Metrics and Reporting for recruitment.
- Work closely and flexibly with other HR team members and internal stakeholders i.e. Operational Team / Resource Planning
- Assist with onboarding and training of new recruiters and training of existing if required.
- Responsible for weekly communication and update of the New Starter list to all stakeholders (Healthcare Managers, Regional Managers, HR, MPP Team, Senior Management)
- Responsible for actioning Careers inbox, ensuring all queries / CV are managed in a timely manner.
- Ad hoc duties and responsibilities outlined by the Recruitment Team Lead.
- Full Clean Driving Licence.
- Excellent Communication & IT Skills
- Self-motivated and eager to learn and develop within the HR team.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Goals & Target Driven.