Crumlin, Dublin 12 - Permanent
Salary: €40,000 - €45,000
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Bookkeeper on a permanent basis.
Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Experience using Tas Books would be a distinct advantage
- Posting Sales Invoices and Debtor Receipts
- Posting Purchase Invoices and Creditors Payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Administration of the Service Department
- Supporting the Office Manager in all duties as requested.
- Ad hoc duties on request.
- Supporting the Managing Director, Office Manager and other colleagues.
- Answering phones and dealing with queries and emails
- Office Administration - Control correspondence,
- Maintain filing systems.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar accounting role,
- Experience in the Electrical industry would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience with TAS books and other accounts packages, would also be an advantage.
- A strong level of attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and to work under pressure.
- Ability to work at own initiative.
- A knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410