Location: Citywest Dublin 24
Permanent full time
Salary: €27,000 - €30,000 plus benefits
- Maintaining supplier records; sending supplier set-up forms and analyzing the documents returned for full completion. Implementing checks to current records for audit compliance.
- Following up on supplier purchase orders, and matching orders with invoices.
- Dealing with queries in relation to invoice resolution with suppliers.
- Tracking and coordinating with logistics for inbound shipments
- Maintenance of import/shipping paperwork
- Maintenance of necessary documents and records
- Liaise with suppliers to correct discrepancies with quantity/quality
- Tracking orders
- Perform general administrative tasks to support purchasing function
- Duties & responsibilities a directed by the Purchasing Manager.
- Min 2 years’ experience in Purchasing, Supply Chain or Stock Control beneficial.
- A third level qualification desirable.
- SAP system experience beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office and strong IT Skills
- Strong administration, planning and organisational skills will also be required.
- Highly organised, smart, energetic, enthusiastic person with attention to detail when performing tasks, ability to anticipate and manage problems with a capability to prioritize and escalate where necessary.
- Ability to communicate with other team members and suppliers, at all times, in an effective, pleasant, courteous and tactful manner.