Senior Financial Accountant & - Permanent
CITY - HYBRID
We are looking to recruit a Senior Financial Accountant to join our Finance team. This person will report to our Group Head of Finance & B.I. and will play a key role in preparing the month end accounts, in assisting in annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting and in reporting on the key trading KPI’s.
• Production of monthly management accounts packs within 10 working days to include P&L and Balance Sheet elements for these areas;
• Direct management of 2 members of the finance team;
• Work closely with the Senior Team on annual budget and quarterly forecast submissions;
• Involvement in the year-end statutory audit with specific responsibility for the main trading companies and consolidated group accounts;
• Ownership of month end balance sheet reconciliations;
• Manage all tax, compliance and statutory reporting requirements including the year end audit;
• Continuous improvement of finance processes focusing on efficiency gains and enhancements to be derived from the new ERP system.
Technical Skills and Experience
• Qualified Accountant with at least 5 years post qualification experience;
• Strong technical accounting skills with up to date knowledge of relevant IFRS standards;
• Experience in the retail / FMCG sector is a distinct advantage;
• Strong appreciation of a robust framework of internal controls and reconciliations;
• Advanced excel user and strong system skills required.
Working 3 days in the office + WFH
Contract : Permanent – Full time
Pension 3% ( after probation)
Maternity/Paternity Paid ( After probation passed) 6 months
Sick Leave: 2 weeks paid (after probation)
20% discount in store/online