- Assist in preparation of monthly financial accounts
- Accounting for debtors, payroll and prepayments
- Accounting for multiple entities, including property and management company’s
- Partnering with logistics team on cost analysis and reporting
- Assist with tax compliance.
- Balance sheet account reconciliations • Completion of monthly reporting packs
- Assisting in preparation of statutory audits
- This list is not exhaustive and other duties will be assigned
- Part Qualified accountant ACA, ACCA or ACMA with experience in producing monthly accounts to corporate reporting deadlines.
- Experience in producing consolidated accounts for multi company/departmental entities
- Strong excel and analytical skills
- Strong systems experience. Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA is of benefit but not a requirement
- Excellent Organisational Skills / Good Time Management – Highly organised individual. Ability to complete tasks, maintain documentation, and adhere to best practice standards. Meeting deadlines and managing time to allow for improvement of the business not just maintenance of the business.
- Effective Communicator / Good Listener – Exceptional interpersonal skills both verbal and written. Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective professional relationships internally and externally.
- Team & Collaborative Working – The ability to work closely with colleagues, managers, warehouse and stores. A proactive approach to working with others, sharing ideas, and identify company issues.
Fully Office Based
Employee assistance programme