Part Qualified Accountant
Dublin 12 - Permanent
Salary: €40K - €44K
Start Date: September / October 2021
My client is seeking to appoint a Part Qualified Accountant on a permanent basis.
Candidates must be studying towards professional exams.
Strong Excel skills are required for this role
- Preparation of monthly management accounts (journal through to P&L and Balance Sheet)
- Reconciliation of control accounts
- Preparation of VAT / VIES Revenue returns (VAT / P30 / VIES)
- Administration of weekly payroll
- Liaising with auditors for the annual statutory audit preparation
- Preparation of KPI and other adhoc reports and analytics
- Participating in team collaboration across the finance function. Providing ad hoc support to accounts payable and accounts receivable processes as required
- Part qualified
- Team player
- Work on own initiative to a high standard
- Clearly communicate and report performance at month end
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong Excel skills
- Commercial acumen
- People management skills, enjoys working together as part of a team
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410