Permanent full time
Salary: €60,000 - €75,000
The Operations Manager’s purpose is to determine ways by which the Company can increase productivity & run the operations of the business on a daily basis. The candidate assumes responsibility for strong and positive monthly and annual financial statements.
A successful Operations Manager needs a strong sense of leadership, along with fast and innovative problem-solving abilities.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the day to day Production Operation of the company including but not limited to the following areas:
- Production; Engineering; Purchasing; Shipping and Inventory Control.
- Work in concert with the Plant Manager, Engineering Manager and Financial Manager to ensure the Company’s Strategic Objectives are moving forward.
- Implement revised production work procedures with the assistance of the Plant and Engineer Mangers
- Maintain expenditures within the budget’s guidelines.
- Support Manufacturing to its full capacity.
- Competent in preparing business strategies and implementing action plans.
- Efficient in Project management
- Be the Company’s Health & Safety Co-Ordinator.
- To oversee the ISO quality system throughout the organization
- Educated to Honours Degree Business level preferred or similar third level qualification.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are required.
- Individual must be able to work in a team-based environment, be able to demonstrate efficient work methods, analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong leadership skills, is decisive and can demonstrate success in managing change, developing the team and confronting performance issues.
- An excellent team player that can leverage the abilities of all personnel working within the business unit.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.