Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for an Operations Manager on behalf of our client in North Co. Kildare. This is a permanent, full-time role. The right candidate will have past experience in a Senior Operations Management role.
- Managing a team of employees across departments, which involves both the engagement with and development of these people.
- Part of the core operations responsibilities include resourcing and recruitment of the Project Delivery, Service, Warehouse and Quality Departments.
- Oversight of Stock Control and the processes associated to support the Wholesale Distribution, Project Delivery and Service Functions.
- Manage margins, costs, budgeting and forecasting for departments.
- Devising strategic goals for the Project Delivery and Service Functions.
- Experience in dealing with Cyber threats and the delivery of a digital transformation project in the past will be a key advantage.
- Operations Manager will ensure key performance indicators (KPIs) are in place and each core function is measured against same.
- Experience in a senior Operations management role required.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in related field.
- Associated Level 9 Degree and equivalent work experience.
- Understands the need to provide clarity of direction whilst balancing between resources, costs, scope, risk and timescales.
- Knowledge of the supply chain would be an advantage.
- Proven ability to manage dispersed teams
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to focus on and understand business capacity to absorb change and communicate to the business and remediate.
- “Can do”, solution oriented.
- Regulatory experience would also be advantageous but not essential