Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for an Administrator in North Co. Kildare
The role will be fully office based.
Immediate start highly preferable
- To provide administrative support to the team
- To attend regularly / daily team meetings – tasks involved in this include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations / updating as required in readiness for each meeting and distributing accordingly
- Taking meeting minutes and checking with attendees that all items are accurately recorded.
- Distributing minutes after each meeting, following up on actions if required
- Compiling regular reports and distributing as required.
- Providing support to others in the use of the above MS packages if needed.
- Liaising with subcontractors and other disciplines involved in the project as requested by the team lead / manager
- Organise and manage diaries for team members
- Organise external and internal meetings as directed by the team
- Meet and greet visitors arriving for meetings. Ensure registration of visitors and security procedures are followed
- Liaise with other Administrators and Team Assistants throughout duration of project as required
- Able to work on own initiative as well as a team player
- Accurate and organised methods of working
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience of taking meeting minutes and accurately recording all actions.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Able to type accurately at a minimum of 40 - 50 wpm
- Previous administration experience in similar role