Based in Meath
Salary: €60,000 - €65,000
I am currently recruiting for a HR Manager based in Co. Meath. This is a permanent role based onsite.
- Support and conclude ER matters including grievances, disciplinary, absence management, welfare and performance management cases and ensure they are dealt with in accordance with employment legislation.
- Coach and guide more junior HR colleagues with ER and case management as required.
- Maintain a good working relationship with external legal advisors to ensure knowledge remains up to date.
- Coach managers on all HR procedures to be followed.
- Lead site restructures and support the management team during the process.
- Build and maintain strong relationships and attend appropriate site meetings as required.
- Provide full support to site leadership across all HR policies that deliver the entire employee lifecycle.
- CIPD level 5 / 7 or equivalent experience
- HR Management experience essential
- Able to support change, influence and build relationships at all levels
- Ability to work flexibly to support business needs
To apply for this role please submit your CV via word.